Python CLI Framework
I am working on a python CLI framework, highly inspired by the Symfony Console component and Laravel Artisan.
My goal is to finish and tag a beta release by the December 31st 2020.
Some features that will be in the first version:
- Ability to register options, ie: python app.py --version
- Ability to register commands, ie: python app.py make:command MyCommand
- Ability to register option and command aliases
- Ability to set a default command
- Automatic command parameter validation
- Auto generated application menu
- Auto generated option/command help screen
Katy Rose Floral Website
This is a small static website I built for a florist located in Katy Texas. I built with basic HTML, CSS, and JS. I wrote standard HTML templates, used Tailwind CSS for the majority of styling, and used Alpine JS for my JS needs. It is hosted on Netlify